Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Coming up roses...

Thanks to a birthday gift from a friend, I am now head-over-heels for the line of rose-scented products by Korres. I've been a fan of some of their other products, namely their eye cream and quince body butter, but hadn't yet tried anything from the rose line.

I admit that in the past I've actually steered clear of rose-scented products because they always seem to be so artificial-smelling and overly perfume-y. But the rose scent Korres has come up with is exactly like sticking your nose deep into a bouquet of real roses - perfectly natural and floral without any connotations of over-scented decorative bathroom soaps.

My friend is a veteran mom and as such she is well-aware of how rejuvenating a simple shower can be when you're taking care of a new baby. The rose showergel has basically turned the stolen moments of my day in my tiny bathroom into a spa experience. Simple pleasures...



Korres Japanese Rose products available at Sephora.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you like them! I think I will need to check them out now. xoxo

    ReplyDelete