Friday, March 26, 2010
Springy Sweaters
These days pretty much every outfit I make starts with one of these, so the best way for me to feel stylish and pulled-together is to put a cute cardigan over it. I have lots of plain button-front cardigans in classic colors that have lasted me many years and many seasons, but I was itching for some bright and/or more interesting options for spring. Enter the recent 30% off sale at Old Navy. For next to nothing, I picked up these two lightweight spring sweaters and I'm so happy with both. I'd love to have each in every color available, but I'm content with just the colors I chose. The details are reminiscent of pricier sweaters offered up at J.Crew and Anthropologie, both favorites of mine, and will add a lot of oomph to my otherwise utilitarian spring wardrobe. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I just got that ruffle sweater in black! Very cute.
ReplyDelete