Now that we have a newborn's (erratic, unpredictable) schedule to take into consideration, I find that being organized is one of the best tools I have in my arsenal when it comes to dinner. I always look forward to sitting down and planning out our weekly meals and what we'll need to make them, and planning ahead increases the likelihood that we actually will. There are so many recipes out there to try that we rarely make the same thing more than once (unless it's an absolute must-have-again favorite). It will be nice to keep track of what we've made each week here, so I'll post the upcoming menu and notes on what was worth making again on Sundays.
-----
What we're eating this week:
Lighter Chicken Enchiladas
Smoky-Spicy Black Bean Quesadillas
Szechuan Noodles with Pork
Spicy Chicken Stew
Meatloaf Burgers + homemade sweet potato fries
Bistro Braised Chicken with Egg Noodles
Spicy Sweet Potato and Red Lentil Stew
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment