Joann Fabrics always seems to be running some kind of discount, so seeing a 40% off or 50% off coupon for one regular priced item is nothing new...
but, I just realized that
any amount of yardage cut together is considered ONE item on their website! So some of the pricier fabrics that they are selling online can be ordered at 50% off!
I'm very tempted right now to grab
this one to make some curtain panels, considering what a great deal it would be for the amount that I would need...
... but I may just end up ordering one yard of
either of
these to recover the desk chair in my office.
The promo code is right on their homepage (HPF114), good until April 24th.
Love the last one, Ash! And i love your new blog! :)
ReplyDeleteJulie
The last one makes me happy. I love anything blue. I need some fabric to make cushions for our dining room chairs, so I have to check Joann out.
ReplyDelete