Really? Only the 5th lunch I've posted in the three weeks since I declared I was putting myself up to this challenge? My lame excuses are plentiful, but I'm going to just pat myself on the back for even making five really good lunches to enjoy. That's five more than I likely would have if I weren't putting any effort in at all.
Anyway. Today's lunch is another delicious sandwich made with things I mostly have on hand all the time (the French bread being the one thing I bought especially for this). Pesto mayonnaise (just some jarred pesto mixed with mayo - I only make fresh pesto when the basil is taking over our garden, basil is too expensive otherwise), roasted turkey, shaved parmesan cheese, romaine lettuce, and dried cranberries on toasted French bread. I like everything about this sandwich from the combination of the crunchy and chewy textures of the bread to the sweet cranberries and crisp lettuce. Enjoyed with a side of some red grapes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment