Monday, April 19, 2010

Lunch, Days 6 & 7

Today's sandwich was courtesy of Everyday Food. A whole wheat wrap spread with hummus, topped with grated carrot, thinly sliced Granny Smith apple, and baby spinach. Meatless, healthy, delish.

















I don't have a photo, but I also have to give a shout-out to yesterday's lunch, which was concocted on the fly and was really yummy. I had a serious craving for a burrito. What I had on hand was a Kashi Southwest Style Chicken frozen entree and a large whole wheat tortilla. So I nuked the frozen meal, spilled its contents into the tortilla, wrapped it up - et voila! - a very delicious, filling and pretty darn healthy makeshift burrito.

2 comments:

  1. Now that it's getting warmer, I am definitely getting into eating more wraps with fresh veggies. I never though of hummus though...must try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Ash, that looks so nummy!!!

    ReplyDelete